Website Design and
Maintenance Service in New York City
Ibdesign Studio's philosophy is to offer affordable and professional website design and maintenance services for small to mid-size business in New York City and locations all across America.
Customers or visitors of your website deserve new and up-to-date information about your business product and services.
Keeping information current and fresh in your website helps to ensure returning visitors. Also, it is vital to update a Website continuously to increase its search engine visibility. Moreover, if you are in retail or service business you need to update changes of product pricing and packaging, and services.
If your business website need to be updated, but don’t want the burden of hiring of a full-time employee, we can help.
Our web maintenance service plans are designed for every small to mid-sized business.
- Update existing contents & graphics such as special offers, product changes, pricing changes, new product and services announcements
- Adding, updating and removing Web page content
- Adding and removing Web pages
- Adding, updating and removing products from online catalogs
- Resizing and uploading images.
- website optimization for search engine friendliness and/or faster load time
- Search engine and Web directory submissions
- Automatic link check and corrections
- Offering advice and guidance on website management and marketing design via phone and email
- General Internet orientation education, and helping clients learn to use the email and control panel
- Site Administration Support (Including e-mails)
- Fix site errors
- Search engine optimization
Why Should You Use Ibdesign Studio for your Website Maintenance?
- 24-7 Services
- Our commitment is to make website maintenance a simple, stress-free experience. We provide personalized custom service, and our multi-step quality control process ensures detail attention of your website.
- Communications are easily handled by e-mail, and telephone.
- You can expect to be contacted by our team within 24 hours from receipt of your website maintenance request. We always try to accommodate any rush or emergency changes from our clients.
- Though we think ourselves as a design firm concentrating on new projects, many of our new clients are businesses that come to us with an established site that they would like redesigned or just maintained.
- Revisions that can be performed in less than half an hour are usually executed within 24 hours.·
Website Maintenance Policy
- Our company maintain a current local backup copy of your website.
- “Maintenance” is defined as to keep the website content current. It is not intended to be a redesign.
- We reserve the right to distinguish between the term “update” and “new design”. New design ibdesign is charged at our design rate.
- Updates should be provided electronically (by email) as much as possible. Attachments should be in .txt or .doc (Word) format. Pictures need to be .jpg or .gif. Updates may also be sent by postal mail. These require retyping data or scanning photos and will cost more to complete the changes.
Updates are completed within 24 hours of the time they are received, except weekends and holidays. Updates received after 2:00pm EST may not be completed until the next business day.
- Time is based on actual total time involved in completing the updates. There is a half hour minimum charge for updates made during any given monthly billing cycle.
- Although we make every effort to make accurate changes, it is the client’s responsibility to review updates and notify us of any necessary changes that need to be made. We do not charge for changes that are our fault. However, if a change needs to be made due to client error, the regular hourly update fees will be charged.
- Your website may be using third-party components such as web trackers, and weather info-feeds. We have no control over third party sites, and take no responsibility for loss of information due to actions of these sites. Any changes to your site stemming from regulations of these third party components will be billed at the normal hourly rate. For example, An e-Commerce may use Authorize.net. If Authorize.net requires changes in the code, this will be billed as normal maintenance fees.
IBDESIGN Maintenance Service DOES NOT include:
- Redesign of a website’s homepage or subsequent pages
- Restructuring of a website’s entire navigation system
- Creating new logos or branding images
- Troubleshooting pre-existing code
- Interactive components or functionality additions
- Database activity